I think its time to move on!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Rainbow 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Joyful
    Participant

Everyone,
    Lately, I have felt a stirring in my spirit that its time and even necessary for my recovery to move on from this site. I’m going to trust my instincts here. I have been at the tail end of the recovery process for a number of months…I am pretty much absent of the pain and loss of my children. The inner struggle and turmoil is over and I am very happy with my life. Everyday is a wonderful day and I look forward to each day. Sheri and everyone here have been a great support in this transition and have given me validation in knowing I was not alone in this world of parental estrangement.

Thank you to everyone for all your kind support.
    Joyful.

LostinC
    Participant

I wish you continued peace.

Molly
    Molly
    Participant

While I’m still new to the site your message is encouraging to those of us still in the process. Much happiness and peace to you.

Rainbow
    Participant

Joyful, we will miss you. I am glad to hear you are moving forward. I wish you peace and joy in your heart. Love, Rainbow

Thebluesky
    Thebluesky
    Participant

Dear Joyful, I just happened to revisit the site after leaving almost two months ago, to check in on my friends here and saw your Story of Healing. You were on my mind even as I layed down to sleep.

There are no words that could convey how you moved my being. Through tragedies that most would remain lost in, you rose to become a soldier of goodness and an angel of hope for others. All of your posts, even in revealing your history, were filled with support and love.

I wish you continued blessings and peace in your heart.

Peace and Love,

TheBluesky

ItsaGirl
    ItsaGirl
    Participant

🎶 Joyful, Joyful🎵,

Hello. About 10 days ago I came across a quote that really spoke to me. I wrote it down on a 3×5 card and I’ve been reading it daily along with my devotionals. It’s helping me keep things/me in perspective. Google it. Andrew Murray. You’ll see many. But the one in particular that I’m talking about starts out, “Humility is perfect quietness of heart. It is to expect nothing…” Be well, Joyful.

Warm hugs,
    ItsaGirl

Mountainview
    Mountainview
    Participant

God Bless You Joyful on your continued journey of life 🙂

If you ever find yourself in the vast open waters of uncertainty, please remember:

“We can’t control the wind, but we can always adjust our sails”

Blessings, Love, Peace and Happiness Dearest Joyful 🙂

Hugs and Love,

Mountainvew

Kmap
    Participant

I will miss you too. I’m not here as much as I used to be, and I’m thinking more and more I’m in the place where you are. I’m not consumed any longer 24/7 by my ed and our estrangement. Best to you.

Saphire
    Participant

Joyful, I am so happy for you! Your story of healing and how Jesus and your faith helped you overcome your past and all the tremendous hurt you must have had is truly beautiful. It touched me so much. The fact that you are so positive after going through all that is a testimony of your faith and the love of the Lord. Blesssings come through suffering and we have all suffered so will all be greatly blessed even if we don’t see it now.

I read something today by Pete Wilson during my devotions and it reminded me of all of us:
    Don’t allow your pain, as deep as it might be, keep you from fully embracing the gift of community.

When reading this I got that you are my community as only you can fully understand what I’m going through.

Joyful, you will be missed but forge on ahead girl and glad you feel ready to leave the site and go on to greater heights!
    Saphire

AUSSIEMOM
    AUSSIEMOM
    Participant

A good friend sent me this yesterday about a blind horse who was not put down because of its blindness but was guided by another horse whose owner had tied a bell around its neck. This bell guided the blind horse. And of course it is related to what Joyful has posted her, Blue Sky and others, but I thought it might be nice to read a part of it here:

We continue to exist in this world and sometimes others come into our lives just when we need them. Sometimes we are the blind horse being guided by the little ringing bell of those who come into our lives. Other times we are the guide horse, helping others to find their way……

Live simply,
    Love generously,
    Care deeply,
    Speak kindly……
    FOR WE WALK BY FAITH AND NOT BY SIGHT

It is how I ‘see’ life. We are sometimes the ‘blind horse’ sometimes the horse with the bell…but the last sentence, we walk by faith, not by sight, rings true to me.
    Aussiemom

Saphire
    Participant

Beautiful, Aussiemom! Thanks for sharing…

Rainbow
    Participant

Aussiemom, a beautiful post. I am a firm believer in that no one we meet in this life is by coincidence. Sometimes they are put in our path to help and support us in our journey and just as you mentioned in your post, sometimes we are the helpers. Angels among us! Love, Rainbow

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.