A wrinkle in time

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I read with much interest natural cures for our aging bodies. I rely on fruits and vegetables for most vitamins. The sun for vitamin D and aroma therapy for restful sleep, therapeutic brushing and weighted blankets for stress. What could I do about wrinkles cropping up? I named each area after EDs. They made me appear even older than I was. I invested 100s of dollars in my vanity to really no avail. Then, when I thought it was time to concede the battle I meet Martha. She was 92 and had the skin of a 30 year old woman. Beautiful flawless skin. I was in envy. I told her, she must have great genes. “Honey, she said, no genes helped this old lady!!” She preceded to tell me her family was poor. They had ailments they couldn’t afford a dr for. She suffered from acne. Her old grandma told her to get a washcloth and every morning pee on it and scrub her face. After 10 days, the results were amazing. She continued doing this routine her entire life and her skin was as soft as a baby’s. Firm and wrinkle free. Now, if I haven’t grossed you all out, I am telling you it works. Cheap, natural holistic remedy. The stress we are experiencing takes it’s toll. We need to fight back. I say p*** on it, and morning urine is the most effective. Anyone else have a remedy for what ails us? Mjmom

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

MjMom,

This is amazing! Really?! Wow!!

I want to thank you, because this made me laugh! And that’s my tip: LAUGHTER!

It does wonders for a person, and I try to get a few doses a day (at least). Sometimes you have to work to find something funny, but it sure beats sitting around being upset over things you can’t control. And smile wrinkles look so much better than frowning ones when you get old.

Okay, having said that, here’s my laugh for the day below. Hugs to all — Sheri McGregor

wkgmomwkgmom
      Participant

I have heard this before and yes, from an older woman who didn’t have skin that looked old.

Still think I will take a hard pass.

sadlostbrokensadlostbroken
      Participant

Mjmom and Sheri, thank you both it started my day off in the right direction. BTW, I should have followed in Mama cats direction a long time ago. Hahaha

Participant

I’m starting this new regimen tomorrow morning for sure – I could use some beautification, LOL. I cannot afford to spend $$$ on commercial products, so the pee idea appeals to me big time. I’ll be the guinea pig and report back after 10 days to see if it works, I’m serious.
      Thanks Mjmom.

Sheri the video is so cute!

Participant

As a follow up, Martha stated urine was used for skin conditions of all kinds. From dandruff to skin sores. Use it in the morning and leave on 29 minutes then shower. No smell after wards. Her Great Grandma was a civil war survivor. The family had no means to medical care. Urine was used to combat sores from cotton thorns. And we think we have it tough? Martha said family was the strength to achieve. Without it, they would have died. I wept a silent tear…. Love Mjmom

SwooshSwoosh
      Participant

Thanks Mjmom and Sheri 🙂 Can’t wait to hear back from dragonfly 🙂 You all have a good day !

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

Wkngmom,

You made me laugh with your “think I’ll pass” comment.

I can’t wait to hear about dragonfly’s results!!!

Sheri

BootsBoots
      Participant

Oh my goodness gollies, that was the best belly laugh I have had in long time. Loved the cat video!!!!

And thinking if rejected moms peeing on washcloths and smearing it on their faces. Makes me laughs all the more! You just can’t make this stuff up!!

Thank you!! I pretty vain myself. I like to look good and take care of myself. It just makes me feel better. No one else can do that for me either. But I got tell you ladies, I have let myself go. : ( I have gained weight. Dang all anyway! Maybe piss on my belly will help!

😘to you all
      Boots

Participant

Mjmom, you gave me a well needed laugh. I think I’ll Wkgmom and I’ll pass on this one too. Love.Rainbow

Kona4Kona4
      Participant

When I was a teenager, my grandmother gave me some advice about skin care. “Don’t lay out in the sun at the beach all day. Those girls are going to look like prunes sooner than later.” I am now glad I listened to her.

Like wkgmom, I’ll take a hard pass on the pee routine.

Participant

Hey DF
      I started my regimen this morning. Used paper towels to pee on. ( goodness this sounds gross). I also rubbed callous’ on my feet. Another cheap remedy. Then lied in tub for 1/2 hour and rinsed off and moisturized with Gold Bond. Silly maybe, but hopefully we will have the last laugh. Turkey waddles need to stay on turkeys!! It could be worse. I read where some salons use bird poo for facials.!!! Good grief!! Mjmom

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

Snails now, crawling on the face, is paid for too! Slimey snail trails!

If you had to choose… your own pee or snail trails?

This topic is crazy (in a fun way)!

Hugs and hugs,
      Sheri McGregor

NeedothersNeedothers
      Participant

All of these posts are so funny, and I do need and benefit from the humor!

Thanks to every one of you, that added your important comments on this topic. 😉
      I do believe that laughing is one of the best “natural healing methods” there is.

I will pass also, on the wonderful, natural method of preventing skin wrinkles that is suggested here, and I have a very good excuse, it is too late for me! LOL

But if it wasn’t, and IF I HAD to choose, then I would choose the facial pee, over the snails. In case, you wanted to know. 😉
      We could take a poll on it, or do a study, if we could get grant money. 😉

Or perhaps we should have a control group doing the snails, while the study subjects follow dragonfly’s daring offer to be our guinea pig.
      🙂

Needothers

Participant

hey back Mjmom – well so far I don’t see any improvement but it’s too early. I am having logistic problem with the morning because I get up a couple of times to go so which is the real morning pee? I will follow your advice and leave it on for 29 minutes. I was doing 15. Thank God my hubby leaves for work very early, I’m not doing this when he’ s around. We’ll see what happens. Wouldn’t it be funny if we really ended up looking younger.
      Stay tuned.

NeedothersNeedothers
      Participant

Don’t forget to take some before and after photo’s.
      LOL

And perhaps if they show nothing other than a patch of skin, so you/the person cannot be id’d,
      then there’s even a chance that Sheri might allow the posting of the photo’s, for our study and perusal.

It’s of such educational significance, after all.

😉

Participant

I can’t resist. We all need a good laugh.!! I was talking to a good friend of mine and confessed my new facial experiment. Instead of shocked, she said” that’s nothing!! I see where Sandra Bullock uses the new 650.00 penis cream therapy. Wow, I thought I was vain! But seriously, who would rub that cream on knowing it comes from that. I always said most men pack their brains there and I certainly wouldn’t want the potential harm. Just my chuckle for the day! Promise my last alert!! Mjmom

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

Here is the thread with the unusual treatment. Can we have an update please?!

Sheri

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

Bump to top

Participant

Dragonfly, how is your skin? Is it yellow? Hehehe, just picking on you.

Participant

I did the pee therapy for a while then with the car accident and other stuff I kept forgetting – anyway I put it on my skin once a day for 15 minutes then washed it off real well and moisturized. I didn’t have any irritation, skin seems smoother and the tone a little clearer and no Sadlostbroken, I didn’t turn yellow, LOL – my problem is not wrinkles or acne but sagging, I’m getting the basset hound look – and puffy eyes, the ED bags. For those I decided to get a pair of chic eyeglasses to hide behind since I can’t get rid of them. My opinion is that the pee seems to works for tone and clarity and I can see how it would work for acne, I think it has exfoliating properties.
      I do draw the line at the penis cream though, yuck!

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

It’s the urea apparently, in the pee, that does the exfoliating. I didn’t try it but spoke to a friend who is an expert at natural skincare. I’ll ask about the bags, dragonfly.

Glasses are very fashionable!

Hugs,
      Sheri

Participant

I was waiting to see if anyone had success., I tried for a month but my skin was so dry a daily bath was out of the question. I did notice some tone improvement. I don’t have 90 years to give it a full thumbs up. I did go back to the old stand by however. One day I grabbed a jar out of the closet thinking it was makeup remover pads. They smelled different, but so do I on some days. When replacing the cap I noticed these were Tucks pads. Oh well. After a couple hours, my face felt and looked tighter. So I continued my experiment. And neck line has improved dramatically. I use it on the back of hands to tighten the veins. Hemmroid cream for eye bags. No irritation. And no yellow towels. Love Mjmom

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

Oh this is too funny, MjMom.

So, if your ED ever call you a butthead, you can just laugh and laugh.

LOL. (I hope this is welcome humor. We must laugh. We really must!)

Hugs,
      Sheri McGregor

Participant

what a great way to start my day, laughing with my friends here.

many thanks

NeedothersNeedothers
      Participant

I learn from this very sensible and educational thread 😉
      that what I need, apparently, and in conclusion
      😉

IS a pair of very large sunglasses, to cover both the sagging and bagging and wrinkling .

Thanks for each one of yours updates!

Yes, I do need the laughs, and I don’t even care if they cause temporary, additional wrinkling appearance!

LOL

Participant

Yep Sheri, butthead would be a benign insult. She was the reason for butt cream in the beginning and now the butt cream to relieve the stress lines on my face.!!! Side note, Hubby kissed my neck the other day. Said I smelled familiar of something…. can’t remember what. I almost fell over!!!! Mjmom

Participant

Mjmom, you’re a genius! Unwittingly but still… maybe Tucks and Preparation H will be my magic bullet!

Participant

Mjmom and Dragonfly, you two keep me in stitches. Thank you for the smile.

😀sadlostbroken 🌸

Participant

Dragonfly
      Seriously this has worked for me! Little prep H under the eyes. A cleaning with tucks and all set to go. Tried for 2 weeks now and it has done more than the 100s in beauty creams. And lots less when it is a dual purpose product. Now if I see ED I will say”kiss my face”.!!!!!mjmom

Participant

I’m sold – will start this week-end and continue with the pee too but I’ll have to keep Prep H separately, years ago I used it by mistake instead of toothpaste and that was a mess to get off my teeth. Will report in a couple of weeks or sooner should a miracle happen!

TheblueskyThebluesky
      Participant

Hi MJmom, I came on looking for a familiar face and saw your post. So, you grabbed my attention with the pee washcloth. Yes my son kicked my butt five years ago and I went from looking like someone who was ten years younger then my age, to one who looked older then my age. I’ve heard of drinking pee for vitality (could never do it), but I just might try this. Maybe not after eating asparagus though.

Love and Peace to you my friend.

A few things bugging me lately, so maybe for now pee pee on the face is a short term solution.

Participant

Hi Bluesky, I was thinking about you and was so happy to see you posting. I hope you are doing well. Love and Hugs, Rainbow

TheblueskyThebluesky
      Participant

Oh Rainbow, I too think about you and your husband often, the bond we had, and hope that you are healthy and happy. I have my ups and downs now five years estranged, this past few months somehow affecting me more with feelings of loss. Slowly reading through recent posts here with so many new members. So happy that Sheri has kept this site going for so many needing this support.

Peace and Love my dear friend

🌻💕🦋🌴

Thebluesky

Participant

I think it was dragonfly saying something about not affording expensive products for skincare. It’s not that I’m super wealthy but I do buy better skin care products and honestly, it’s sounding like the natural approach using morning pee is not only effective but doesn’t cost anything. I’ve spent way more money than I care to share trying to find commercial products for wrinkles and uneven skin tone. I can’t say I’m keen on putting pee on my face but if someone else tries it and it works, that’s awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Participant

I’m going to try that on my husband’s face to see if it makes him look younger. After the divorce, I’ll let you all know how it worked out.

I loved that cat video. It’s how good mothers behave when they don’t have opposable thumbs.

rparentsrparents
      Keymaster

Pee-oh-oh-nieeees!!!!!

So funny!!!!

This is the thread that just keeps giving!!!

Thank you for the laughs!

Sheri McGregor

Participant

Hi Bluesky
      Hope all is well with you! I felt you were a good kind soul that motivated me to become a better person. I missed reading your posts., This thread was started to give a little comic relief and maybe some useful advise. The possibilities are endless. Truly the prep H and tucks have been working well for me. My neck is less wrinkled and lines are fading. The stress of these EDs takes a toll. If ED ever shows up again I don’t want her to have the satisfaction of seeing how she broke me. Mjmom

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.