Copyright–please respect

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by rparents rparents 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author
    rparents
    rparents
    Keymaster

Hi All,

Just a quick note to remind people not to cut and paste article material from other websites, or to reprint from books, etc., for sharing here. I know that it is often done, and some sites allow it in rampant fashion. As a professional writer, I’m sensitive to copyright law. It’s not acceptable to repost lengths of material that belongs to others, was created by them, etc – – even when you attribute (unless you have been given permission).

Regarding any of the writing here at my website, it would be infringement to cut and paste to another forum or publish elsewhere without my permission. It is acceptable to post a few words, along with a link back to my material (copyright notice in the right column of the main website explains in full http://rejectedparents.net).

Thank you.

Sheri McGregor

Thebluesky
    Thebluesky
    Participant

Hi Sheri, as always, so much gratitude for your incredible insight and, I’m sure, late nights maintaining this lifeline for so many. I just wanted to let you know that because of some financial difficulties right now, we have to cut out our internet service starting tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and all who are such inspiration and support for one another. And I will miss you . Hopefully I will reconnect soon. Much Love, Peace and Joy to You.

P.S. no need to post…..thank you.

TheBluesky

rparents
      rparents
      Keymaster

Thebluesky,

Come back when you can! Everyone will miss you!

Sheri

Rainbow
    Participant

Thebluesky, come back as soon as you can. In the meantime, know we are all thinking of you on this site and sending our love and lots of hugs. Rainbow

TC
    TC
    Participant

Hello Sheri,

I know you are dealing with a death in the family. Hope all is going okay for you.

Lundy

rparents
    rparents
    Keymaster

Thank you, Lundy.

Sheri

Kit63
    Participant

I have a question. This estrangement between parents and adult children, has their been any feed back from any of the adult children about how they were able to cut off so easily their family. There is so many common links between us, all the cut off parents, I wonder about their common links. Maybe it’s explored in sheri’s book, I’m hoping it becomes available on kindle as I live in France. I really would love to understand! I would also
    like to say thanks to all those on this site I feel so grateful for the wise words shared, born from so much pain and experience . When I wake in the night, frantic and anxious it’s to you all that I turn to, thank you ladies!

rparents
    rparents
    Keymaster

It’s available in France through Amazon
    France, and also should be available for order in French bookstores through an international distribution.

Kit63
    Participant

Hi Sheri thanks for the quick reply, will your book be available on kindle?

rparents
    rparents
    Keymaster

Just adding a short note here to bump this topic to members’ attention.

linda74
    linda74
    Participant

Hi Sheri, I am sorry , I just realised I submitted a poem from one of my favourite books. Please retract it . Kindest regards Linda 74.

rparents
    rparents
    Keymaster

linda74,
    I just approved the Havergill poem. I was slow in doing so because I had to check… turns out it is old enough that it’s in the public domain. Thanks for your understanding.

Sheri McGregor

Luv@me
    Luv@me
    Participant

Understandably, I will respect your material as well as your wishes. However, just to say, I refer your book and this website to many. I feel your words are healing, wise, and most comforting. Often, it as if you are in my mind and heart, so it is no wonder why I’d want to constantly share (I do NOT). Thank you Sheri, for starting all of this.

rparents
    rparents
    Keymaster

Thank you, Luv@me! I appreciate you reading this. Sometimes people post things from other sites too… And I can’t share because of copyright issues.

I rarely share links either. I have limited time and can’t follow them all to know what’s on them! Thanks to all for your understanding

Sheri

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.