How do I love me? Let me count the ways. . . .
Does that title sound selfish to you? In this month when we celebrate love, I hope you will remember that you’re deserving of your own kindness and care. When we’re cut off by sons or daughters, we need all the love we can get. Below, I’ve listed a few points that link to posts to help.
How do I love me? Let me count SIX ways!
- By being compassionate, kind, and patient with myself.
- By taking good care of myself.
- By remembering my own strength, or the examples of others, during times of adversity.
- By participating in life; not letting time pass me by.
- By spreading a little happiness to also increase my own.
- By remembering that it’s good to give and to celebrating love.
Happy Valentine’s hugs to all, and especially to the parents cut off by sons or daughters.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.