SORRY…. REGISTRATIONS ARE PAUSED RIGHT NOW while we do some behind-the-scenes work. Check back later.
Register for the support forum for parents of estranged adult children
I’m so glad you’ve decided to join us.
If you want your registration approved, follow these instructions as you register for the forum
- Remember that your username should NOT resemble your real name, your child’s name, or your email address.
- Please choose a username that will feel good to you. There is enough sadness… Choose something that makes you smile!
- Please make a note of the username and password you have chosen–these are unique to you, and you will need them to login to the support group once your membership is approved.
- After you register, it may take up to a few days to hear back, so watch for a welcome email. Then feel free to login and join the conversation. Over the next several days, you will receive a few more short emails to help orient you to the group. After that, emails will arrive about once a month with updates and information to help.
- Memberships are approved a few times a week, so don’t worry, If you haven’t heard back in a week, you can use the Contact Page to check up. Every once in a while, something does get overlooked, but it’s never intentional.
- Make sure you provide your real name and email, as well as a user name. False information will not be approved. This is necessary to make sure we can provide a warm, supportive environment for everyone.
- Your user name CANNOT be your real name, your email (or a portion). Your registration will be deleted if this instruction is not followed.
- We reserve the right to cull the community from time to time. Those who register but are inactive inside the forum run this risk.
- Sheri McGregor/RejectedParents.net reserves the right to block registrants who are not polite to others or post inappropriate material (no politics, guns, “hot button” topics).
- All material posted at the site becomes the property of Sheri McGregor/RejectedParents.net
- Members will not be provided with other members’ personal contact information.
- Guidelines for the forum may change at any time, with or without notice.
- Your postings become the property of RejectedParents.Net and Sheri McGregor … if you ask for account/profile removal, your postings may still remain in the forum.